Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Hammerin' Hank and the Great Bambino, Babe Ruth

Henry-Hank Aaron, the real all-time Home Run King, was born on February 5th, 1934. And the authentic all-time runner-up home run champion to Hank Aaron is Babe Ruth, who was born on February 6, 1895. They hit all of their home runs the old fashioned way, without the use of HGH, steroids, or any other performance enhancing drugs and pine tar bats, short fences, and juiced-up baseballs. Mr. Aaron is also my first choice as my right fielder on my all-time team. My second and third choices on my all-time team for right fielders are respectively Babe Ruth, and the great Roberto Clemente.
Enjoy your day Hank !

1 comment:

Black Buzz said...

The Era from 1988 to the present will be known as the Cheating era,and none of these players for the exception of a few will get my vote for induction into Cooperstown.