Saturday, November 20, 2010

Darlene Stradwick Of The James Paige Learning Center in Wheeling West Virginia Sends a Letter of Appreciation To Ronald B. Saunders

BLACK BUZZ NEWS SERVICE
The Ronald B. Saunders Project
The Archives Of The National Black
Political Caucus
Pittsburgh PA
November 20, 2010

Mr. Ronald B. Saunders received this letter of appreciation from Darlene Stradwick, an Extension Associate of the James Paige Learning Center in Wheeling, West Virginia.

February 17, 1994

Dear Ron:
Thank you for speaking on Black History at the James Paige Learning Center. I feel that your speech to the children was very inspirational. I received a lot of feedback from the children as well as their parents. I feel that your message got through.
I am sending you the banner that the children signed for you.
It was made on the computers at the Learning Center.
Again I'd like to thank you. I hope that you will make a return trip to speak or even visit. It is always good to have black male role models in our community.

Sincerely,

Darlene

No comments: